LOGO ASSIGNMENT


FINAL LOGO: 
As an artist, I find inspiration through the unknown. Knowing that there are places I have not seen, inspires me to get creative and find meaning in life. Covid-19 has affected every person's life. It is not just a national issue, it is global. That is why I chose to represent this idea through my logo as the earth. The eye represents the rest of the world I want to go and visit. It sheds a glimpse of hope because the eye is open, not closed showing that one day we will all be able to go and travel again. This logo is simple yet complex because of the meaning behind the eye not only being me but everyone else in this world. We all have eye for something and mine is toward traveling the world as much as I can before I die because it gives me life. I used many different shapes to construct this logo but I used the circle and pen tool to express the shapes clearly. 





















Comments

  1. Caroline, I think your final logo is so cool! I absolutely love the meaning behind it and I feel you, I can not wait to feel free and safe to travel again, but you're right there is definitely still hope and we will get to see the world again. I think the design of your logo is creative and I could see some sort of travel company using it! I especially like the colored one with the more realistic blue and green colors.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts