WE ONLY HAVE ONE- SELF PORTRAIT AI




 My self-portrait is one of my favorite pieces of work. The details and colors create such a strong message that everyone should be aware of today. The issue of pollution and trash in the ocean is growing each day and it is not said enough. People do not realize the danger this has on not only marine life but humans. I chose to explore this topic through the color scheme being ocean and incorporating small detail to express this message. My hair represents waves, the background represents the layers of the ocean, and the world is to express that we NEED to save this plant because we only have ONE. My necklace represents an organization called "For Ocean" that sells bracelets for twenty dollars which equals to picking up one pound of ocean trash. If we all just did a little bit more we could save this planet more than we know. I put my color scheme on my arm to make it look like a tattoo. Overall this took me about 6 hours. I think my face looks pretty realistic with the eyes being outlined in black and the lips having the mouth crease. I enjoyed this project because it was challenging yet knowledgable. It is now time for us as humans to do our job by cutting back on the amount of plastic we use. If we do not do it now, there may not be a second chance. This earth is too beautiful to destroy. 

Comments

Popular Posts