Business Cards






    Here are my business cards! I went with a simple, clean, and creative approach to this assignment. I used a pink, black, and white color scheme and my favorite card is the card with the darker pink outline. I like the way it looks professional but using pink catches the viewers eye. The outline also gives the card a bold statement. I went back and took out putting my address on the card because no one uses addresses anymore it is all through email or phone numbers. This assignment took me about 2 hours and I really enjoy my business cards. Link Up is something I am very passionate about and that is why I took this assignment very seriously. As a junior, I think it is important to start thinking about life after college and having a business card is an aspect that comes with being in the real world. I had fun with this project and I think it went very well for me. InDesign is one of my favorite Adobe applications and using layers helped a lot with building the card while using my logo. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts