FINAL PORTFOLIO

 













    I never thought this day would come! Here is my final portfolio! It took me a total of about 14 hours. I managed my time very wisely for this assignment because I wanted to make sure it my effort showed throughout my portfolio. I experimented with different color schemes, fonts, and tables to organize my work. I wanted my portfolio to look clear and crisp but also look creative. I am being happy with the outcome of my portfolio and I included a course theme by using color palettes as the stars match the major colors used on each page/project. I wrote descriptions to my work as if I was presenting my portfolio to a future employer. I have learned so much about different softwares that I know I will use in the future. I have already started to look to future jobs/internships and I see that some of them include being familiar with adobe softwares. Overall, I enjoyed this course and thanks to Professor Roundtree!






Comments

Popular Posts